Bright and Flowery

 
 
 
 

 
 
A bright, bold floral print with a hint of black that makes accessorising simple.
Nearly head to toe in Primark, but I'm definitely not complaining! I'm also wearing more Urban Outfitter's sale shoes that they still have in tan.. again, sooo comfy and a complete steal. Real leather and without a doubt investment shoes that you'll go back to again and again. But then again, I could probably convince myself that every pair of shoes are an investment... These UO lovelies are though, promise.

The boxy crop shape and kimono-style half sleeve of the top lends itself to wearing with bodycon skirts and highwaisted jeans. I'm keeping it casual with a Primark denim acid-wash mini that really picks up the blue in the print.

The Primark straw clutch keeps it summery and ties in the sandals nicely. I added just a hint of bling with a chunky gold chain to break up the bright print.

Top - Primark
Skirt - Primark
Bag - Primark
Sandals - Urban Outfitters
Chain - Warehouse

Comments