Summer Stripes









 
I've been looking for a rucksack for a while now, but I haven't been able to find one that's the rights size, and not too expensive. Then I came across this Primark beauty yesterday, and for £9 I just couldn't resist. Its nice and light, a great size with plenty of handy pockets and is nice, soft faux leather. Just what I've been looking for!
The sandals are Birkenstock-esque slides from Marks and Spencer, and being leather are a great alternative to the real deal and probably just about as comfortable.
I'm loving ripped jeans at the moment, these ones are Topshop sale. Not usually one for cropped jeans/trousers without being rolled up but I think these are an exception. The light denim goes really nicely with the white leather of the slides.
The pale, pastel blue top is another Primark buy. I love the fresh white stripe and boyfriend style that brings together the slouchy, casual summer outfit. Also liking the fact that I'll be able to carry the top through to winter as powder blue is a must for this A/W.  



 Top - Primark
 Jeans - Topshop
Sandals - Marks and Spencer
Rucksack - Primark
 Sunglasses - Primark  

Comments