Bright Coats












 

What better way is there to bring colour to a cosy winters outfit than with a bright coat? This lovely shade of orange caught my eye in Primark, and is such a lovely length for this time of year. The fabric is not too heavy, but well enough lined to become that perfect top layer while brightening a monochrome outfit. The button-less open front is perfect for showing patterned scarves and makes layering chunky knits less restricting. The scarf is also from Primark, and for just £6, it is so so soft, and the loose knit makes it the perfect addition to any casual outfit. I am a huge fan of high waist jeans, and normally stick to Topshop and River Island. I  do have a couple of Primark pairs that I really like and so I thought I would see how this black pair perform in the infamous fading test..so far so good after 1 wash. Again, the ASOS Roulette boots are making an appearance, I have hardly had them off since I bought them a few weeks ago as they go with absolutely everything. I'm so bad for finding a pair of shoes/boots I like and then wearing them constantly for about a month or so. Maybe that would be a good New Years Resolution, to switch up my footwear a bit more. 

Coat - Primark
Jumper - Primark 
Scarf - Primark 
Clutch - Primark
Jeans - Primark 
Hat - H and M  (similar but with trim)

Comments