Primark Loving














Happy New Year! For the first post of 2015, I've gone for an all-Primark outfit. The shoes are a favourite of mine, they go with so many outfits, and look good with jeans which is always a bonus. They're really similar to the peep-toe boots that have been everywhere on the high street, and as we move towards Spring, they will definitely become a wardrobe staple. The jeans are almost Primark's take on the Topshop Joni jeans, really high waisted and stretchy but for a fraction of the price. I've had these for a good while now, and while they were originally slightly darker before the first wash, they faded into a dark "acid wash" colour, which I really like. I always find jeans look that little bit better on me if I roll them up slightly and show a bit of ankle above shoes, even in winter. The jumper is a slightly oversized style in a ribbed fabric that adds a bit of texture to the outfit, I thought it was a good purchase, especially thinking ahead to next season, as it has a nice shape on its own, but is also perfect for layering.

Jumper - Primark
Jeans - Primark
Shoes - Primark 
Bag - Primark
Necklace - Primark 

Comments