Spring is here









Spring is finally here! And I’m loving the 70’s feel that was all over the catwalks for Spring/Summer that’s now made its way to the high street. I’ve been eyeing up this Topshop denim jacket for a while now, and I finally caved and bought it for going away for the weekend. It’s perfect for this time of year as the cosy faux shearling lining keeps you warm, and the shearling collar gives it that 70’s look. You can’t really go wrong with stripes for spring, and so casual striped tops are perfect. This one is a boxy fit and so sits well with high waisted jeans... apart from I always seem to have a problem with making sleeves sit under jackets and they get all bunched up. I’ve gone for ripped jeans, which I am obsessed with and now own in every possible colour. You can’t get much more 70’s than suede, so I thought I would dig out my suede desert boots and they’re the perfect colour with denim.
Top – Primark
Boots – Topshop (similar from ASOS)
Hat – Primark

Comments